Friends of Quilt en Sud,
as promised, here are news about the “Quilt en Sud Thread Academy” to be held in Saint-Jean-de Luz (Pyrénées-Atlantiques) from July 1st to 6th, 2019. It will consist of two 3-day training sessions (1-3 July and 4-6 July) with renowned artists.
Here are already the first artists who gave a favorable answer:
- Maryse ALLARD (www.maryseallard.fr)
- Ian BERRY (www.denimu.com)
- Cecilia & Mercè DESEDAMAS (www.desedamas.com)
- Sheila FRAMPTON-COOPER (www.zoombaby.com)
- Pascale GOLDENBERG (textile art )
- Maïté HAMON (japanese embroidery)
- Sabine HOCHARD (sewing)
- Odile TEXIER (textile art)
- Judith TRESIN (“L’atelier du sur Mesure” )
- Hubert VALERI (www.boutisarchi.com)
See you soon for a more complete list of artists and other practical information.
The Quilt en Sud Team